This highly interactive session is designed to educate participants on the management of Workmen’s Compensation Claims. They will gain insight into the claims handling process, calculation and payments of benefits and determination of liability under the WC Act, among other areas.
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Understand the WC Act Chapter 88:05 and its relevance to WC Insurance;
- Understand the difference between WC and Employer's Liability.
- Understand the terms and conditions of the policy of insurance
- Understand the claims process for investigating and settling a WC Claim including the calculation of benefits.
- Understand how to manage a claim made under Common Law.
- Understand the extent of liability for a Claim made at Common Law.
Bookings are closed for this event.