This interactive session is intended to providing participants with a practical approach to the Intermediary’s treating of claims in so far as it affects the Insured and Third Parties.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the intermediary’s role in assisting clients in the claims handling process.
- Gain insight into fulfilling policy requirements.
- Provide guidance in the preparation of claim forms and other supporting documents.
- Become familiar with the guidelines issued by the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago (CBTT).
- Understand how mediation can assist in the claims settlement process.
Bookings are closed for this event.