This course is designed to provide participants with a general understanding of the requirements for the processing of a motor insurance claim in accordance with the terms of the policy and the Motor Vehicles Insurance (Third-Party Risks) Act Chapter 48:51.
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Understand the contents of a motor insurance policy
- Understand the Motor Vehicles Insurance (Third-Party Risks) Act Chapter 48:51 in relation to:
- The limits of liability
- Open driving and restricted driving including young / named drivers
- Voiding policy for non-disclosure and misrepresentation
- Identify documentation required for presentation of claims
- Identify internal procedures for liability under policy, accident investigation and assessment of damage
- Understand negotiation of settlement
Bookings are closed for this event.