MVI (TP) Act
This highly interactive workshop is designed to educate participants on the Motor Vehicle Insurance (Third Party Risks) Act (MVI(TP)A). They will gain insight into the legislative framework, legal requirements and overall application of the Act to real world scenarios.
The second half of the workshop entitled ‘Negotiation’ is intended to provide participants with an understanding of negotiation as a process, the stages of a negotiation, various approaches to a negotiation and various tactics played.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Legislative framework, structure of the Act, key areas of the Act, and its influence on Insurers and their duties.
- Gain an insight into the origins of the Act, requirements under the law, limitations of liability and compensation amounts.
- Become knowledgeable on key sections, important regulations, and their application using real world scenarios.
- Gain an insight into the mindset of how buyers & sellers negotiate, identifying tradable to exchange, and how personality, style & power influences a negotiation.
- Become knowledgeable on constructive & destructive conversations, purple negotiators, ZOPA & BATNA.
Bookings are closed for this event.