The workshop is designed to provide participants with the knowledge on market conduct requirements under the Insurance Act 2018 (as amended). Participants will understand industrial standards and best practices for good corporate governance, transparency and confidentiality in dealing with customers and regulators.
CPD Categories: Laws and Regulations, Other
At the end of the session, participants will:
- Be exposed to and gain an understanding of the market conduct requirements of the Insurance Act 2018.
- Understand CBTT’s Market Conduct Guidelines.
- Gain an appreciation for good corporate governance principles and practices
- Understand the importance of transparency and confidentiality in dealing with customers and regulators
- Be able to conduct a self-assessment of the way in which business is conducted.
Bookings are closed for this event.