This workshop is designed to educate intermediaries on their role as an independent business leader. Participants will discover the attributes of an effective entrepreneurial mindset and develop an appreciation for the critical role of sound management in building a sustainable practice.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the nature of the business relationship between insurer and intermediary
- Explore the applicable forms of business organization and choose which is best for their practice
- Explore ways to market their practice and grow their client base.
- Recognize the legal and financial obligations attached to different options.
- Understand operational risk and identify common behavioral traits of successful sales people
- Explore Intrapreneurship and their role in effecting change within the wider organization
Bookings are closed for this event.