This highly interactive workshop is designed for participants to gain insight into life insurance products and associated claims, while being exposed to procedures to be followed when accepting new business and policy administration. They will gain an appreciation for how life companies review claims and why specific documents are required.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Gain insight into life insurance products and associated claims.
- Become knowledgeable on the procedures followed when accepting new business, policy administration and how they impact claims assessments
- Understand the difference between living benefit and death benefit claims
- Gain an appreciation of how adjudicators review claims and why specific documents are required specifically for the different types of living benefits and death claims
- Gain insight into beneficiaries under the Marriage Persons’ Act and accessing claim proceeds
- Understand the use of beneficiaries/trustees in life policies.
Bookings are closed for this event.