October 28, 2022
This interactive workshop is designed to educate participants on the ethical use of social media for insurance professionals. The learnings can be applied by all intermediaries and also those managing independent insurance agencies.
- Understand transparency regarding affiliations and credentials
- Understand how to avoid misrepresentation in the promotion of products and services
- Understand crediting, attribution and content ownership
- Understand client privacy, client confidentiality and safeguarding information
- Manage the divide between personal and professional social media
Bookings are closed for this event.