TTII - Courtroom Testimony, Preparation and Procedures Workshop 2020!
At the completion of this Workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the procedures and process of giving evidence
- Understand the roles of the various persons in court/tribunal
- Be familiar with oath taking or the affirmation with confidence
- Understand techniques lawyers use in cross-examinations and how to handle them
- Comprehend how to give clear, honest and impartial testimony
- Understand how to identify the source and weight of evidence
- Understand how to prepare for giving evidence (body language, active listening, etc.)
- Apply the use of exhibits/appendices/photos/plans/maps
- Apply role-play to gain exposure and experience in being cross-examined and to receive detailed feedback
Please find attached the brochure (in workshop section) that provides further details of the workshop as well as the registration form.
Spaces are limited!