This highly interactive workshop is designed to provide participants with knowledge on the various types of liability insurances and the circumstances under which liability can arise. The session will explore the appropriate insurance solution to these circumstances. The course objectives are to provide an understanding of the many instances in which liability can result in financial restitution and the avenues which are available in the pursuit of compensation.
At the end of the session, participants will:
- Be exposed to the types of liability insurances
- Become familiar with circumstances under which liability may arise and the appropriate solution
- Understand the risks, cover and practices of public and products liability insurance
- Gain insight into liabilities which are found in statute
- Be exposed to precedents which give effect to liability restitution
- Understand the differences in the scope of various liability insurance policies.
- Provides an opportunity for intermediaries to include liability insurances into their suite of insurance products.
The session will cover the following risk areas:
- The Insurance Act 2018
- Motor Vehicles Third Party Policy
- Public Liability
- Products Liability
- Employees Benefits
- Libel / Slander
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions)
- Employment Practices
- Medical Malpractice