Dealing with Difficult People and Establishing Positive Relationships 2018 Workshop
Difficult people in the workplace is normal. This workshop will assist you in identifying and managing different personalities by increasing your skillset to construct an encouraging environment with open and honest communication.
This workshop will allow participants to:
- Develop specific strategies for conflict resolution
- Recognize classic profiles of difficult people and strategies for handling them
- Pre-empt challenging situations and avoid escalating them further
- Develop communication skills designed to improve your delivery of bad or unpleasant news
- Recognize personality types with which you may clash
- Develop assertive skills and behaviours
- Handle aggressive behaviour
- Deliver negative feedback to a colleague or subordinate
- Give positive feedback
- Calm angry, upset and unresponsive individuals
Please find attached the brochure that provides further details of the workshop as well as the registration form.
Spaces are limited!
Feel free to contact us for further information.
Ms. Ruqayyah Ali|Relationship Officer