A Practical Guide to Fire and Special Perils Insurance 2018 Workshop
This workshop provides the opportunity for participants to:
- Brief history of Fire Insurance
- Structure of proposal forms and policy forms
- Fire Insurance Proposal Form
- The Fire and Perils policy wording (including all popular memoranda)
- Underwriting Consideration / Underwriting Guides / Acceptance Limits / Rating Structures
- Broker Slips
- Single Policy / Collective Policy
- Single Client Accumulation / Single Risk Accumulation / Block Accumulation / Portfolio Accumulation
- Underwriting Capacity
- Reinsurance in relation to a property portfolio
Please find attached the brochure that provides further details of the workshop as well as the registration form.
Spaces are limited!
Feel free to contact us for further information.