Public Liability Workshop 2018
The workshop is intended to give participants the opportunity to learn about:
- How Liability Arises
- Liability Arising at Common Law
- Liability Arising from Relationships
- Claims made vs Losses occurring policies
- Type of Liability Insurance – Scope of Cover
- Coverage afforded by clauses and extensions
- How Liability Insurance is rated
- How Liability in insured
- How Liability Claims arises
- Remedies for Civil Action – Injunction, Damages, Categories of damages
- Defences to a Civil Action
- Understand that personal injury claims arise from the following types of insurance – Road Traffic Accidents, Employers’ Liability & Public Liability Claims
- Become familiar with common injuries and medical terms used
- Develop and implement a team of health care professionals
- Liability at common law – negligence
- Establish liability in work-related accidents
- The Limitation Period
- The Litigation Process
Please find attached the brochure in the workshop link above (or read more section of lastest news) that provides further details of the workshop as well as the registration form.
Spaces are limited!
Feel free to contact us for further information.