Advanced Motor Insurance Claims 2017
The Trinidad and Tobago Insurance Institute (TTII) is pleased to present a workshop on “Advanced Motor Insurance Claims” that will be held on September 14th 2017 at the TTII’s office, #8 Stanmore Avenue, Port-of-Spain from 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
This workshop allows participants the opportunity to learn about:
- Review of the Motor Vehicle Insurance (Third Party Risks) Act, Chapter 48:51
- Review of the Motor Insurance Policy
- General terms and conditions
- Identify internal procedures for:
- Liability under the policy
- Investigation of accident
- Assessment of damage and quantification of claim
- Settlements – Indemnity vs. Legal Liability
- Liability for driving other vehicles extension
- When can an Insurer void a policy of insurance?
- Underinsurance and settlement of claims
- Open cover vs. Restricted cover
- Under what circumstance can an insurer settle a third party claim and recover from its insured?
- Legal decisions
- Question and Answer
Spaces are limited!
Feel free to contact :
Ruqayyah Ali | TTII Relationship Officer
Ph: 624-2817 or 625-2940